Ready to take your career to the next level?
A Pivot Coaching Package might be right for you.
Personalized Pivot Coaching Programs help you:
- Take stock of where you are and where you've been
- Understand your unique talents so you have a better idea of what you want to do next
- Discover your hidden motivations that impact how you can maximize success and fulfillment in your career
- Map your career with a strategic analysis of career path options
- Communicate a polished purpose and story with interview prep
- Action plan with accountability and 24/7 email support
two month Pivot
Full package, delivered over 6 weekly 60-min sessions.
6 1-hour session = $899
Clear Direction Pivot
Partial package, delivered in 3 60-min sessions
3 1-hour sessions =$450
Full package, delivered in 2 intensive sessions!
1 3-hr session & 1 2-hr session = $750
All packages can be paid in two or three installments,
and do not include the cost of any diagnostic tools that may be used.
The PIVOT Curriculum
ELEMENTS OF OUR CURRICULUM:
- Self-Discovery & Awareness: We strongly believe you have to know where you are, and where you came from, in order to make informed and strategic decisions about where you're headed next in your career.
Our curriculum includes two diagnostic tools that help you grow your awareness and discover what makes you special and how to best align your future work. See more about the tools below.
- Strategic Career Mapping: We help you walk through all the various career path options you have in front of you and facilitate an analysis of which ones will maximize your fulfillment and success. Our exercises and reflections help you zero in on what's really important to you, and prepare you to with the key questions you need to ask to know if it's the right fit for you.
- Clarity & Polish of Your Story & Purpose: There are a ton of common questions you need eloquent answers to at the ready.
'Tell me about yourself...' 'Walk us through your resume' and 'What are you looking to do next?' are some of the most likely questions you'll get in your transition. We help you uncover the unique thread and story in a way that boosts your confidence and the delivery of these key communication pieces.
- Structure & Action Plan Your Search: Often times, a job search is a marathon, not a sprint.
We help you create a structure and format for your search process that will keep you from losing your mind and maximize your time and energy.
When used correctly, diagnostic tools help increase self-awareness and help you connect the dots for why some things have worked, and some things haven’t worked in you current and previous jobs.
Pivot Journeys uses two tools – The Gallup StrengthsFinder and The PRINT Survey.
StrengthsFinder is a well-known tool that accurately captures your unique talents. This tool is a powerful guide in your journey. What skills do you have that make you special? And how do you use these strengths to create an awesome and meaningful career? This tool gives you great language to talk about what you love doing and why you’re so good at it. And it sets you up to identify roles that will play to your strengths for long-term happiness and success.
The other tool, The PRINT Survey, helps uncover your hidden drivers and motivations. Ever wonder why some days you feel great about your work and other days you’re frustrated or not engaged? You unconscious motivators might be at work here. This tool helps you recognize what truly fuels you, and gives you tools to ask the right questions when charting your career path to maximize your happiness.
Often times it's necessary to add a few more sessions to a package. Additional mock interviews, job application or networking strategies, and negotiation are all topics we frequently add on for clients.
Every coach has a bit of a different style. Here's what one recent client said, which we think sums it up perfectly: